The Lego Madhouse and Me


Welcome to The Lego Madhouse,

My name is Christopher Pearce, perhaps better known as CapnRex101 throughout the online Lego community. I am based in the UK and recently decided that I would embark on a somewhat ambitious project, that being to create my own MOC of Arkham Asylum.

On this blog I will document my progress surrounding the MOC, from initial designs to build pictures right through to the finished article, as well as giving some of my views on more general Lego news and sets.

Saturday 23 February 2013

Arkham Asylum - I Need Your Help...

Up to now I have only been presenting the aesthetic elements of my design, which I hope will only be a part of the final MOC I produce. I also intend to include plenty of functions and features which will help bring the asylum to life.


However, I have little experience with Technic or Mindstorms construction, and therefore I am looking for anybody who is particularly interested in Technic or Mindstorms to assist me with creating some of the more challenging (perhaps even impossible) functions which I have envisaged. If you fall into this category and would like to help, please contact me either through my Brickset profile or via Flickr Mail, and hopefully you can help in considering how some of the functions I have in mind might work. I already have some ideas, but I would prefer to consult others about them rather than overcomplicate my solutions or simply miss them altogether! Many thanks in advance to those of you who can assist me.

In my next post I will discuss some of these proposed functions and possibly some of the early solutions which I have created through discussion with Technic enthusiasts from this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment