The Lego Madhouse and Me


Welcome to The Lego Madhouse,

My name is Christopher Pearce, perhaps better known as CapnRex101 throughout the online Lego community. I am based in the UK and recently decided that I would embark on a somewhat ambitious project, that being to create my own MOC of Arkham Asylum.

On this blog I will document my progress surrounding the MOC, from initial designs to build pictures right through to the finished article, as well as giving some of my views on more general Lego news and sets.

Sunday 24 March 2013

A Few Items from my Wanted List...

While I still await delivery of my cabinets, and things are all quiet on the Arkham Asylum MOC side of things, perhaps you can help me to obtain a couple of Lego items which I am looking for at the moment.

Starting with some polybags which are available in the USA and Canada from Toys R Us, but have yet to make an appearance in the UK, if you have any of the following and are willing to sell some to me, please contact me using this link.

30240 - Z-95 Headhunter
30241 - Mandalorian Fighter
30243 - Umbaran MHC

Next, and going up the scale of rarity, I am looking for anybody who has the Comic Con exclusive Bizarro, which was released in 2012 and is shown below, who is happy to part with this item and willing to sell one to me. Once again, please send me a message via this link.


The final two items which I am looking for are two more exclusives, this time the TMNT Minifigures which were available in October 2012 at events in the US, images of which are below.



I think I have a fair idea of what I would like to pay for the items, and am offering realistic prices for each, so if you have any of the above items and are happy to sell, please contact me. Thank you in advance.

My next article will be posted in the next couple of days, and unless my cabinets have arrived, will showcase the MOC which I have created for the TMNT Vignette Contest over at FBTB. In this MOC (which is complete, but needs photographing) I have included an area of sewer, which will be similar in appearance to the sewers featuring in the Arkham Asylum MOC.

No comments:

Post a Comment